Thursday, July 23, 2009

Waiting on the air conditioner man













this is Turbeaux!





this is Joey!




Here I sit, hoping that my central a/c will be working this evening. 2 of my pups are still at the vets, boarding, as they can not tolerate heat. One is spending sleepover time with his friend Joey, I hear that each of them are teaching the other all sorts of neat stuff. Turbeaux has instructed Joey on the technique of BT "bitey face". Now Joey knows how to play like this, let's hope that he uses this only when playing with others who speak bitey face, but they both are enjoying this camp time, according to the head of 'Camp Joey's House'.

Joey has introduced Turbeaux to the fun of barking at everyone who walks near the front yard. lotsa fun!!

I have a good friend, Joey's "mama" who helps out any time help is needed. We have traded the role of caregiver a few times now, she even rescued me when I called her a few months ago with "I've fallen and I can't get up" Thanks Maddie!

I think I have figured out how to stay here and take care of my dad. I will let my daughter live in my house instead of looking for an apartment that allows large dogs. My house is definitely dog-friendly =) This will enable me to stay here. She also will take care of aat least one of my pups, which is a great relief for me. It is very difficult to have four dogs at my dad's house. I could make some improvements and it would then be safe for all pups, he has a short chainlink fence and the house has open space under the house. if I put a 6' wood fence and locking tall gates and closed in the crawl spaces under his raised house, it would then be safe to let them out freely to potty/play in the yard. I will table this till later, no decision needs to be made now.

No comments:

Post a Comment