Saturday, July 18, 2009

it's late and i can't think of a title

Today, Dad's eyes are no longer red-rimmed. He looks better, still is coughing and the incision is sore, but he is trying to move around more. his labwork came back and he is still very anemic, though improved from the previous H/H before the transfusion. The home health RN is going to call the hematologist for any orders, they might want to order procrit. If they do, he will go to the clinic to get his injection.
Just a few days till his appointment with the surgeon. Dad has not mentioned any more about the possibility of cancer. Guess we will deal with it as it comes.
Tthe words that kept coming to me as I prayed this evening were. "I am the Author of hope" and I felt an embrace of peace which quieted my racing thoughts.
Thank You Lord for Your love and mercy, and Your peace which surpasses all understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment